VÄKST

15.6.16




I'm having something of a love affair with plants and greenhouses at the moment. We are house hunting and one of my definite requirements is a greenhouse in the garden. I cannot wait to spend time in my little glass house. 

This new restaurant that is a large greenhouse in the centre of Copenhagen has that "green" feeling I'm hankering after and no doubt the food as awesome too.  I just returned from Denmark yesterday, but was not in Copenhagen, but next time I'm there I'm eating here for sure!

Images: Våkst, with thanks.

3 comments:

  1. impressive sense of style in design

    ReplyDelete
  2. impressive design

    ReplyDelete
  3. |||Top! This restaurant is fabulous!!!

    Michela.

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger