MONOCHROME EDWARDIAN HOME

10.7.15








 This divine home landed in my inbox this morning courtesy of Est Magazine, so I simply had to share. A small but absolutely beautiful space, created by Meme Design.

Days where I get to sit and post are getting few and far between as I'm still trying to master the art of juggling life! I'm getting there and my goodness the journey is tiring but too wonderful for words. It's Friday lovely people - Do you have that Friday feeling? Enjoy!

Images: Est Magazine
Photography: Tom Blachford & Sonia Mangipane

5 comments:

  1. It`s just perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Post.
    Valuable and interesting information with nice picture.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Store Interior Designers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! The house looks amazing and the monochrome scheme is 'the cheery on the cake' of the house design. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. الجديد من التصميمات المميزة فى مظلات وسواتر تقدمها لكم مؤسسة اللوائح المتخصصة فى تركيب مختلف الاعمال المميزة من مظلات وسواتر خشبية وبلاستيكية ولكسان وغيرها من مختلف الانواع ومتواجدة بمختلف الاحجام والمقاسات لتناسب جميع الاحتياجات
    يمكنكم الإتصال بنا عبر الأرقام التالية:
    0552211341-0503199974
    يمكنكم مشاهدة المزيد من التصميمات من خلال موقعنا
    http://aloauh.com.sa/

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolute perfection! I’m a big believer of the monochromatic approach for interiors and I love how this house incorporates bold pops of colors and textures, particularly those rich wood tones. I especially like the bedroom. Who knew black walls could look so inviting…. A big thumbs up
    http://www.ourhome.lk

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger