I sighed out loud when I saw these images of a house in Melbourne this weekend. What a great place. Designed by B.E Architecture, I absolutely love the windows and it's given me loads of inspiration for a (very) potential project in the pipeline. I'm super excited about it, but not sure if it's just a dream at the moment.  I'll be sure to let you know if it becomes more of a reality.

Images: Est Magazine, with thanks


  1. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

  2. Anonymous12:21

    I sighed after looked at all these images, Melbourne is on my list of 5 places I would love to live in and it's not hard to see why. I love how homely and serene everything looks, have been trying it out at my own home, so far I've ordered pastel coloured sofas from and still need to decide on paint x

  3. I love the staircase in this house. The architect did a wonderful job in designing the railing and stairs. Its beautiful and simple on its own.



© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger