FINNISH HOME PROJECT

24.7.13






Okay, so I'm sure you've seen these images all over the web, but I loved them so much 
that I just wanted to post them.  This home in Finland has been styled by the owners in 
collaboration with Ulla Koskinen (Scandinavian Deko's editor-in-chief) for the housing
 Fair Finland..  The styling is very cool, calm and collected, they nailed the combinations
 perfectly. 

What are your plans this evening? I'm eating out....Thai....yum!!! Better get dressed :)

{oooops! where is my brain these days? I posted about this house here too}

Images: via, with thanks.



2 comments:

  1. Simply perfection! This house is the one and only reason why I'm going to visit the housing fair this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome designs.These are perfect luxurious designs.With excellent arrangement and use of furniture.Proper implementation of design and colour combination with the walls and furniture.
    Great work!!!

    northern Virginia Deck Builders

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger