AT HOME WITH MELANIE IN ANTWERP...

4.4.13

...................................................................... this.







I have a funny feeling that I have posted about this stunning place before.

I tried looking back through posts but there are just too many to go through!

Anyway, I think its beautiful enough to shout about it twice :)

I absolutely adore this kitchen....

....and I have dreams of my linen cupboard looking like that *sigh*

Photography by Karel Balas, found via April and May.


♥........lovenordic

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place..and sigh...my linen closet never looks like that despite my best efforts and intentions!

    - Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo dreamy! Even if you posted it before, so glad you posted again, it's simplistic perfection. Inspiration for days.

    http://www.yeoldeslothbear.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger