HOLIDAY :)

14.3.13


I have booked a trip today.  I'm really excited to be going to Holland
(my in-laws are doing a house swap!)  for 10 days and then down to my 
in-laws beautiful house in Valencia, Spain for a week of luxury.  I cannot 
wait to see Amsterdam (only 15 minutes away) and to soak up its amazing
 culture and arts scene. Then a week by the pool or on the beach, feasting on 
tapas and frozen yogurt until my hearts content.  I. Absolutely. Cannot. Wait.

  

Images: via


LOVENORDIC

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy every minute of it Samantha! (and take photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej, lucky you. Amsterdam is great. You will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds fantastic :) is there a romm for me? ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger