5.2.13

At home in Østerbro with Jesper and Majbritt

They have the organisation of the space perfected.  Their rule is apparently "if a piece comes in,
another must go" which I can understand, because when you get to a certain point, less is more.

The colours here are very similar to what I have in my own home, lots of black, white, grey and
brown.  I don't think I will ever tire of this combination as to me it's just perfect.

  ●  




Photographer: Gaelle Le Boulicaut
Via Elle Decoration UK and French by Design with thanks.

♥...........lovenordic

5 comments:

  1. Lindísima vivienda y preciosa paleta de colores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I love the windows on the last pictures. They are really beautiful

    ------
    WWW.stefany-kk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know what type of tree that is? I'm in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Juuri, I'm not sure but to me it looks like a very healthy olive tree....

      Delete
  4. I like the I love this room and thanks you for this project.

    ReplyDelete