Danish Design Store


Remember my offer of the month lovely readers!
Take a look at the amazing collection of products that they stock
AND they deliver internationally :)

Today I am going to run through some beautiful
pieces that I can personally recommend :)

The Olympic Firebowl by Trip Trap 
I have one of these and I love it! 
We take it camping, to the beach and use it 
in our garden. This will last a life time.

Panton Chair by Verner Panton
We have these in our garden, around a nice wooden table.  
Beautiful timeless chair that again will last forever!

Ant Chair by Arne Jacobsen
I have 6 of these in dark stained oak.  
I absolutely love them - actually I love them more 
and more the longer I have them.

Vipp 15 Bin by Holger Neilsen
Officially the most beautiful bin in the world!
I have this one in my kitchen.
I would now never want anything else!
I love the white, but the black is beautiful too :)

I consider buying these pieces as an investment because
 truly they are pieces that can be handed down generations
and they will never lose their value or design classic status.



  1. WOW! I love this stuff!


  2. Just wanted to tell you that I love your blog!
    I started a blog myself this summer, and its nice to vist other blogs that don't write about "shabby this" and "shabby that" :)

    I,ll be back! :)

  3. Wow - love this simple yet stylish design.

    Thanks for a nice blog.



© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger