My new Home Accessories Store - Story North

1.11.11


....................The one and only Kubus candle holder ♥


I love these stacking shelves by Muuto........


Perfect for this time of year - this beautiful porcelain from Wik and Walsoe........


Say no more.....the Milk lamp by Norm Architects..........♥


♥...........Amazing works by the very special Caroline Swift

Home accessories and furniture with a story, from 
Scandinavia and other pockets of the world.  



♥♥♥


L O V E N O R D I C 



7 comments:

  1. I really hope to have that kubus candle holder one day.. it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m in love with nordic design!!!

    http://blancovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its very nice collection of home interior. It make your home more sweet.

    ================
    CSCS Card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Post..Windows may be one of the most important parts of home interior design. On the other hand, it can also break the design for your room. Decorating it with the great curtain will be a stunning additional decor for your home design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Collections are Awesome...Thanks for Sharing
    roofer Aledo TX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the milk lamp, at first I thought it was a stool. It is simply beautiful!

    curtain tracks

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger