Cool Danish loft apartment....


Take a tour around this very nice apartment in a converted old factory in Denmark.
  It is not surprising that this is the home of the CEO of Vipp.  How very stylish :)

Images by: Anders Hviid, via House to Home




  1. Full height bookshelves & grand pianos make such a good combination. Love the black sink, the windows, oak floors (I could keep going but for everyone's sake, I won't). Sleek but livable. Thanks for sharing.

  2. You are right. This is no surprise that this is the CEO of a company. White is such a difficult color to create a home around but they seems to have achieved it perfectly.

  3. Beautiful designs. Highly inspiring and auspicious.

  4. I've bumped into this blog a few times now through Pinterest. Turns out I've book marked it 2 times already too. Love the style, subject matter and execution. I'm from Denmark myself so it's always great to get a solid fix of Scandi-style. Thanks for providing!

  5. Love that loft design, love the bathroom sink.

  6. I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!



© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger