Retail heaven...

6.6.11

We have just returned from camping in the Dordogne region of France, we had a great time and on the way back we stopped in Paris for a couple of days.  I had read about a concept store called Merci, so I was determined to find it....and I'm so glad that I did.  It was absolutely amazing and I could have easily spent thousands of pounds in one sitting (if only).......Sorry the pictures are not great as my nice SLR is broken - I had to make do with my iphone.







Photos by: Samantha Denisdóttir

♥♥♥

lovenordic

2 comments:

  1. I love this store : I like to pass by every now and then when I am in Paris. Sadly, I never have enough money to buy every thing I want, so I usually go for some paper products...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in Paris last month and visited Merci for the first time. I'm not sure how I didn't find it before then! I fell in love! It looks so different in the summer~
    I was in the Dordogne two months ago - isn't it absolutely gorgeous???
    So happy to have found your blog!
    K.

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger