Sunday bliss...

16.1.11

I just love sundays, it's really a day of rest in my house 
and it's just bliss...  This morning I was very pleasantly
 surprised to find fresh orange juice and Pain Au Chocolat 
on my door step that a friend had delivered to us for breakfast...
just perfect with a steaming coffee 
Well after a nice sweet breakfast I'm in the mood for some baking
so here is some baking inspiration to maybe get you in the mood too!
Happy Sunday lovely people...








Photo 1, 5 & 7: Taverne Agency, Photo 2, 3 & 4: Chris Court, Photo 6: Sweet Paul


L O V E N O R D I C 

2 comments:

  1. Tree00:31

    Sunday bliss indeed - I just discovered your blog Sunday night! I share the Nordic sensibility and aesthetic, and look forward to checking in daily from New England, US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog just when I had a big moment, longing back home to Sweden, I'm checking on now on, thanks,

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger