Yummy family house in Southern Sweden...

1.11.10

Take a look at Patric, Sophie and Iris' yummy village house in southern Sweden that I found via the beautiful  Dos family blog.  They also have an apartment in Stockholm (I'm jealous!)  but started looking for a summer house (even more jealous!).  They ended up purchasing a run down house with a dirt floor that was completely uninhabitable.  After spending years restoring it they had baby Iris and decided to leave the city for a while and live in it full time.  Looking at what they've done, I'm not surprised that they don't want to leave...

9 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures and lovely home!
    Like your blog :)
    Have a great week,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea who makes the dishes in the last picture? They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering about the dishes too. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous teal dishes. Any idea who makes them or where I can buy them? Cheers, ANNiE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto on the dishes. I can't find the maker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes could you please reveal the source for the teal cups and saucers!!! Would love to purchase some.
    I also know of a boutique that is interested also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like info on the teal dishes to. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like info in the dishes too. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger