Baby it´s cold outside...♥

27.10.10

Well people this is the time to start cosying up your home ready for the cold 
season ahead.  I just love this weather as my favourite thing to do is to just
 be at home, drinking coffee, watching movies or eating something warming
 and yummy.  I am also starting to prepare for christmas - all the shops have
 their christmas departments open already..I just got a lovely white star with
a light inside from Ikea that will look lovely in my window.  Here are some
 cosy images to get us in the mood :)

Magdalena Bjornsdotter

Kubus candle holder and Crus blanket by Pia Wallen

Fuzzy stool by Sigurður Mar Helgason

Cubic fireplace

♥♥♥

lovenordic

1 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Love the last picture! The fireplace, the wall and the shelves! Very cool :D
    Have a great weekend! Hege

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger