Some eye candy from Copenhagen...

26.8.10

I was thinking about the next place that I move to....It seems that in England 
it is just so important to aim for  a 'proper house' no matter how small or 
uncharacterful it is....as long as it is a 'house'.  I do not fall into this category
 and to be honest, I think will probably move into a couple more apartments
 before I even contemplate a house - if ever!   I came across this very cute 
apartment this morning, its a really great mix of old and new.  Its was built 
in 1920 in Copenhagen by Jewish architects and is now home to a couple 
with their three children....










PHOTOGRAPHS: VERNE VIA OWI

♥...lovenordic

1 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading it. I require to study more on this topic. Thanks for sharing a nice info..Any way I'm going to subscribe for your feed and I hope you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger