My favourite lights...

22.6.10

Wow I can't believe its Wednesday already, the weeks are flashing by. 
Only three weeks until I'm relaxing in the beautiful wilderness with 
my family in Iceland and I can't wait.  I have been busy finishing off 
my latest project and am hoping that it will be finished by next week.  
Here is a selection of some my favourite lights - in-fact I just installed 
the Romeo Moons (below - glass shade) into my latest project and 
they look absolutely perfect.  So enjoy and bye for now...













2 comments:

  1. I saw that paper covered chandelier in a shop window the other day, looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from Norway. I own both the Caboche and PH lamp. Love both of them. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete

 

© LOVENORDIC All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger